Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions that describe acceptable use of our site.
1. Acceptance of terms
By accessing or using the News Bundler services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://newsbundler.com/terms/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. Your Account
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the News Bundler Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that News Bundler may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity that is not lawfully available for use, or a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
3. Intellectual property
You agree that the News Bundler website, including but not limited to News Bundler Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement News Bundler Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by News Bundler and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the News Bundler Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the News Bundler Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from News Bundler. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the News Bundler Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the News Bundler brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, News Bundler and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any News Bundler products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the News Bundler brand at any time without notice. In no event will News Bundler be liable for making these changes. News Bundler may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of News Bundler services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Matthias Bohlen (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Matthias Bohlen and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF News Bundler AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
News Bundler, the News Bundler logo, other News Bundler trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with News Bundler are trademarks or registered trademarks of Matthias Bohlen in Germany and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with News Bundler Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
4. Restrictions on Your Use of the Service
You may not do any of the following, unless applicable laws or regulations prohibit these restrictions, or you have our written permission to do so:
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any User Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- duplicate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or decode the Service (including any underlying idea or algorithm), or attempt to do any of the same;
- access or use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, disrupt or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s access to or use of the Service or use any device, software or routine that causes the same;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Service, accounts registered to other users, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Service;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Service;
- use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Service to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Service, or engage in any manual process to do the same;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful;
- use the Service for illegal, harassing, unethical, or disruptive purposes;
- violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your access to or use of the Service; or
- access or use the Service in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms.
5. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, United States of America.
6. Contact us / Impressum
You may contact us regarding the Service or these Terms at:
Bohlen Labs LLC 19266 Coastal Hwy Unit 4-508 Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 United States of America
If you have questions or comments regarding News Bundler products,
please email us at
email@example.com or call
+1 (302) 567-4032.
Want your own small media business, together with another author you trust?
Download our FREE eBook called "2 Writers Making Money". It shows you exactly how to raise your income as a paid newsletter author by teaming up with a buddy, selling a bundle of your newsletters, and splitting the revenue.
Set this up once, then forget about it and get back to writing.
Get your income growth playbook here: